I’m a psychologist and psychotherapist, and president of the Multifactorial Psychology Association.
Over the past years I developed my own psychological theory on the psychic structure of people and their (healthy and unhealthy) ways of relational interaction: the Multifactorial Psychology.
I have done and carry on the profession of psychotherapist using various methodologies, in particular the Interactive Hypnosis, developed by me, which is particularly effective to have a direct dialogue with the unconscious and very useful in promoting the full realization of the person.
- “Hypnotic Relationships”– No. 5 of Educational Cooperation, May 1988
- “Hypnosis In School”– No. 9-10 of Educational Cooperation, 1989
- “Experiences of Guided Imagination”– No. 2 Review of Psychotherapy. Hypnosis, Sept-Dec 1990
- “The State of Autogenicity to Change an Unsatisfactory Body Image”– In the Volume “Current Models in Short Psychotherapy”
- in 2019 two articles (“Interactive Hypnosis” and “Multifactorial Psychology“) in Italian highlighted at the beginning of the book published in Cyrillic by the Russian Sibup University.
- in 2020 two articles (“How to heal with Interactive Hypnosis” and “Relationship between conscious and unconscious mind“), in Italian highlighted at the beginning of the book published in Cyrillic by the Russian Sibup University.
- “HUMAN TYPES STYLES MODES. Interactive models of multifactorial psychology “. Roman University Editions – September 20112
- “HEALTHY AND UNHAPPY WAYS OF BEING. Know yourself and others “. Roman University Editions – January 2016
- “RESTORING WITH INTERACTIVE HYPNOSIS”– April 2017
- In 27 April 2011 he presented his theory in the seminar “Interactive models of relational functioning”, held at the headquarters of the Roman University Editions.
- In 17 April 2013, he explained the characteristics of his approach during the seminar “Human Types Mode. Interactive models of multifactorial psychology”, held at the headquarters of the Roman University Editions.
- in the years 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, translated into a cycle of conferences with relative debate on “Multifactorial Psychology” and “Interactive Hypnosis”;
- on 28 October 2017 in Piazza Castello 2 in Milan, at the premises granted by the Order of Psychologists of Lombardy, he held a conference entitled “Multifactorial Psychology”;
- on 25 November 2017 in Piazza Castello 2 in Milan, at the premises granted by the Order of Psychologists of Lombardy, a conference entitled “Interactive Hypnosis“;
- on 18 and 19 October 2019 at the “Sibup” University of Krasnoyarsk in Russia held the two-day annual conference with the sole presentation of the theories of the undersigned. On the first day I proposed “Multifactorial Psychology” and on the second day “Interactive Hypnosis“. In both days questions for further study followed.
- On 19 October 2019, “Sibup” also organized an interview with the undersigned on a local television;
- on 21 October 2020, due to a pandemic, he remotely opened the annual conference of the “Sibup” University of Krasnoyarsk in Russia with an intervention.
- He has been holding events for psychologists, educators, health professionals.
- 1973 | Graduated with honors in Pedagogy, developing the following thesis: “Erving Goffman and social coercion”
Post-graduate specialization courses
- 1978/82| Post-graduate specialization course in educational sciences, psycho-pedagogical sector organized by the institute of pedagogy of the University of Rome “La Sapienza”.
- a) self-hypnosis and autogenic training
- b) hypnosis and inductive techniques
- c) fantastic hypnosis and self-knowledge
- d) communication and persuasion in interpersonal relationships.
- 1985/86| Annual courses organized by the CIPIA:
- 1992| Three-year post-graduate specialization course “Training of the pedagogical advisor” held at the Department of Educational Science of the University of Rome “La Sapienza” on “Theoretical, epistemological and technical psychotherapy principles, based on the model of person-centered therapy”
- 1992| Became member of ICSAT bar as “Autogenic Training operator”
- 1889/93| Four-year course in “Autogenic psychotherapy and short psychotherapy” organized by CISSPAT of Padua (Prof. Peresson and Dr. Marilla Malugani)
Other update courses
- Course from the Studies Department of Rome, on “Prevention of the use of psychotropic and narcotic substances”
- Course on “Communication Techniques” organized by the IRRSAE of Lazio and by Arcom
- Theoretical-practical course “Birth Psycho-preventive medicine ” organized by the medical hospital school of Rome and the Lazio region
- Course organized by CISSPAT with the certification of “Ericksonian hypnosis operator”
- Theoretical and practical course “Clinical psychology. Bioenergetics psychotherapy and focus groups” organized by the medical hospital school of Rome and the Lazio region
- Seminars and conferences
- First Italian GESTALT psychotherapy conference with Isidore From, organized by the “Human communication Centre”
- Theoretical-practical-experiential seminar “Indirect techniques of hypnotic suggestion: Milton Erickson’s methods in clinical psychology” organized by the CIPIA
- Theoretical-practical-experiential seminar “Stress, emotions, disease: introduction to psychosomatic medicine and the use of self-hypnosis and autogenic training” organized by the CIPIA
- Theoretical-practical-experiential seminar “Introduction to hypnosis and hypnotic techniques (verbal and non-verbal)” organized by the CIPIA
- Conference “The unconscious in educational practice” organized by the MCE
- Congress “The body in psychotherapy” organized by CISSPAT and ICSAT, Montecatini Terme
- Seminar “The conception and practice of change in psychotherapy” by prof. Marisa Malagoli Togliatti, organized by the University of Rome “La Sapienza” at the second specialization school
- Seminar “The modern frontiers of hypnosis therapy and creativity” by Ernest Rossi, administrator for Milton Erickson’s works
- Conference “Scholastic orientation and prevention of discomfort” organized by COSS
- Clinical training seminar “Fear, panic, phobias and obsessions” (speaker Giorgio Nardone), organized by the MRI of Palo Alto and the Center for Strategic Therapy